Donations to social and environmental good causes
We are a strong supporter of organisations that are committed to social and sustainable goals and annually provide financial support to various organisations that are involved.
In 2021, ROTO donated € 38,425 to charities and good causes working in the following areas:
- environment: Ocean Clean-up and EcoMatcher planting of ROTO Forest with 1,500 tree
- support for women, girls, trans people and intersex people who fight for their rights: MamaCash
- health care and surgeries for the poorest in the world: Merci Ships
- education and teaching materials for children of low income families in Amsterdam: Stichting Leergeld Amsterdam
- education and teaching materials for children in Sri Lanka: Kalapuwa Foundation
- therapeutic horse riding for children with a disability: DVB Foundation
- cancer research and prevention: Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Foundation
- activities for ill children and their families: Stichting Opkikker and Santa Maxima De Rijp
- activities for children with special needs nationally and internationally: Lilianefonds and Woongroep Uitgeest
- deer park in Uitgeest.